We are seeking a data and excel savvy Administrator to join our busy team who are responsible for the development and delivery of educational assessment and reporting to international schools in the Unites Arab Emirates.
Schools want to do the best for every pupil. The more they know about a pupil (strengths, weaknesses and rates of progress) - the more they can find the best way to teach them. Our top-quality products let them do this and are therefore improving teaching, learning and assessment in classrooms across the world.
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Monitoring and responding to communications from school customers. Acting as a first point of contact for customer enquiries from schools, providing guidance and escalating where necessary
- Updating school data using a range of systems which will include company wide data systems and in-house (e.g. Excel)
- Administering access to SharePoint for external users following strict guidelines
- Recording responses to data sharing agreements with schools
- Performing and recording details of rigorous security checks to ensure accurate records are maintained
- Conducting regular data audits, taking corrective action where necessary
- Assisting with data quality checking – primarily within MS Excel
- Maintaining documentation relating to product and service delivery
What are we looking for?
- Highly motivated individual with a positive attitude to new challenges
- High level of proficiency in MS Office applications including Excel and Word
- Excellent communicator (written and verbal), speaker of Arabic would be desirable
- Understanding of General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR)
- Experience in a customer orientated environment
- Ability to contribute to solutions and their practical implementation
- Keen attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously, escalating where appropriate
Hours of Work: Full Time fixed term contract (3 months) 37.5 hours per week
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site café
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org