At GL Assessment, the Admissions Testing (AT) department develops selection tests (11+) for around 100 Grammar and Independent schools in England and Northern Ireland, from developing questions (items) through to test construction and test publication. Around 40 new tests are developed on an annual basis. We are the leading provider of these tests in the UK.
This is where you come in. The Admissions Testing Coordinator supports projects across trialling, standardisation, reporting and analysis stages for all new product development, in addition to market research or the engagement of customers in development decisions.
We need someone who has sound written and communication skills, experienced in positioning views appropriately to win support.
You will need to:
- Support the Project Manager in the preparation, proofing, approval and printing of required materials, both digital and paper for all trial and standardisation projects.
- Liaise with schools in all aspects of delivering AT projects including queries, monitoring and completion.
- Prepare participant lists, maintain and report on take up of involvement in AT projects.
- To support the Project Manager with all necessary departmental tasks to include preparing, packing, collections, admin, scoring and reporting activities.
What we are looking for:
- Problem solving skills and exceptional attention to detail
- Proven ability to handle data
- Ability to develop, deliver and evaluate new ideas
- Methodical and organised approach to tasks and the ability to prioritise effectively
- Strong analytical skills are a must as you will be liaising with schools directly
- Education experience would be beneficial
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- On site café and gym with shower facilities
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities (bike and car)
Please email your CV with a succinct cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk by Friday 30th March 2018.
No agencies please - our fabulous recruitment team are on the case!