We are looking for a Customer Support Executive to provide account management and support to our key account customers. You will build relationships, identify product and training needs and provide support throughout the customer lifecycle.
Schools want to do the best for every pupil. The more they know about a pupil (strengths, weaknesses and rates of progress) - the more they can find the best way to teach them. Our top-quality products let them do this and are therefore improving teaching, learning and assessment in classrooms across the world.
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Ensure a smooth transition for Key Account customers through the account set up process.
- Ensure these customers understand and know how to use the products they have purchased to best meet their needs and identify training needs as required.
- Deliver some elements of training and customer support for products that have been purchased.
- Develop strong relationships with Key Accounts to ensure renewal of the account goes smoothly.
- Seek ways to improve support for Key Accounts Customers and make recommendations to Business Development Manager and Sales and Marketing Director.
What are we looking for?
- At least 1-year of experience in a customer focussed environment
- A level or degree educated
- Excellent communication and numeracy skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Competitive, tenacious and enthusiastic - driven to achieve results
- Ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- Good time management, attention to detail and problem-solving abilities
- Strong desire to learn about education assessment issues
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
Please email your CV with a cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to firstname.lastname@example.org