The Data & Statistical Services Administrator will provide support to the Admissions Testing (AT) Project Manager and Publishing Team, ensuring all trialling project requirements are met. These projects will include school recruitment, trialling, standardisation, reporting and analysis stages for all new product development in addition to other tasks as required, for example, market research or engagement of customers in development decisions.
The duties will involve:
- To liaise with schools in all aspects of delivering AT and Publishing projects including recruitment, managing queries, monitoring school participation and collections; to ensure that all schools have completed testing within specific dates
- To prepare participant lists, maintain and report on take up of involvement in trialling projects
- To support the project managers & Stakeholders in the setting up, printing, packaging, dispatch, delivery and collections of required paper materials as well as setting up and guiding schools in the use of our digital platform (Testwise) for all online trial testing
- To support the project managers & Stakeholders in the administration, dispatch, collection and reporting of project outcomes to participants and internal stakeholders
- To contribute to the identification, specification and documentation of new and existing product and service proposals including efficient working practices within AT
- Any other duties as required by the AT Project Manager.
This role is a term time role with no need to work during the school holidays (although we are looking for a start date of 20th August for training purposes, with some flexibility)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and competent user of Microsoft Office software
- Educated to degree level
- Have a professional attitude and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Have an effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate new ideas
- Be accurate and precise in reporting, scoring and managing data.
- Be personable, enthusiastic and approachable, with a collaborative outlook when seeking to engage customers or internal stakeholders
- Be passionate about education, with desire to improve GL’s testing service and maintain the build quality of our industry-leading products
Location: Brentford, TW8 9AG
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- On site café and gym with shower facilities
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities (bike and car)
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.