We are looking for a talented individual to join our exciting, fast paced and progressive team!
The core purpose of this role is to identify new business opportunities within small Trusts and Secondary schools, centred on solutions that will improve teaching, learning and assessment practices in schools.
You’ll be part of a team that strives to educate school leaders in the UK about the benefits of both GL Assessment and Boardworks’ products for their staff and pupils, through a face to face consultative approach. This role is fundamental to achieving our ambitious customer acquisition and revenue growth targets.
Schools want to do the best for every pupil. The more they know about a pupil (strengths, weaknesses and rates of progress) - the more they can find the best way to teach them. Our top-quality products let them do this and are therefore improving teaching, learning and assessment in classrooms across the world.
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
You will need to:
- Develop qualified leads in large secondary, small MAT and Local Authority establishments
- Proactively generate appointments with senior school leaders and key external stakeholders to understand individual and collective requirements.
- Provide bespoke solutions and identify cross selling opportunities tailored to each customer in order to meet and exceed set targets and to develop a long-term relationship
- Be accountable for the delivery of the sales target within your region
- Develop and execute your annual territory plan to grow existing business revenue and drive new development opportunities
What are we looking for?
- Commercial acumen and an enterprising approach to selling
- Strong assessment and education market understanding desirable
- Ambitious, credible and solutions oriented individual
- Customer engagement and relationship building skills
- Strong presentation and communication skills essential
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage your own diary
- You will need to live within Greater London or the Home Counties.
- The successful candidate must hold a valid EU driving licence and be able to drive confidently and consistently across their region. This includes route planning to use time effectively.
* This is a permanent term time role, you won’t need to work school holidays.
Location: Field and Home-based
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities (at our offices in Brentford)
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
If you are looking for a role with great earning potential and career development opportunities, then please get in touch.
Please email your CV with a punchy cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com