GL Assessment have an exciting opportunity for an Events Administrator to join our team in Brentford.
We are looking for an Events Administrator this role involves working with the broader Events team providing effective administrative support including planning, marketing, executing and tracking outcomes of all types of events, including, but not limited to, exhibitions, workshops, internal meetings and conferences This will include a significant amount of high-level organizational support and coordination for both UK and International events.
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Delivering end-to-end market leading exhibitions, workshops, internal meetings and conferences
- Ensuring internal and external communications with delegates, team members
- and event partners are timely, relevant and of a high quality, through telephone and email accounts
- Ensuring the team office runs smoothly including accurate filing and archiving, maintaining stationery and other supplies
- Collate event packs and materials, arrange transportation of event equipment, proofread event materials
- Working with the marketing team to schedule pre and post event email campaigns
- Updating event websites
- Managing social media communications and design for events
- Reporting and analysis of event outcomes across channels
- Sourcing various vendors for venues, collateral etc
- Negotiating and liaising with external venues, suppliers and contractors
- Datamining perspective delegate lists
- Supporting both admin and delivery of all sponsorship and training events when required
- Flexibility in the undertaking of any other related duties.
- Responsible for day to day admin including, but not limited to; producing and maintaining event schedules, show orders and how to documents, uploading of leads to the CRM system post event, liaising with travel providers (UK and International) and raising PO’s, invoicing and budget tracking.
What we are looking for:
- Over 3 years of event marketing experience, preferably in a B2B environment
- Hands-on, can-do, confident and enthusiastic approach
- Self-starter, team player, sense of humour
- Excellent organisational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent admin skills, proficient at word, excel, PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills including high level of written and spoken English
- Knowledge of online marketing tools such as dotmailer, canva and hootsuite
- Knowledge of the education market is a plus!
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org