The Inside Sales Manager will support the business’s growth ambitions by improving the quality of account management, increasing the rate of customer satisfaction, therefore retention and up and cross sell, either directly or by generating opportunities for the sales team. This will be achieved by delivering an outstanding onboarding experience and backing this up with supporting a strong usage experience for our customers, utilising both your team and marketing support.
At GL Education, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast internationally – at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe.
- Lead and develop the GL Account Management team (approx. 10 heads) with the aim of achieving the current customer sales and retention goals as set by the business.
- Support customers throughout the customer journey ensuring they have an appropriate onboarding experience allowing them to get the best value from their investment.
- Lead the development and training of your team to successfully support customers through their customer journey to renewal and develop and embed processes to open up new opportunities for cross and upsell of existing customers.
- Ensure the continued creation of leads from the current customer base and inbound sales leads for the Field Sales Team. Continually measure the quality of leads and implement improvements to optimise conversion.
- Work with the S&M Director and her leadership team to implement a whole customer lifecycle strategy and set appropriate metrics and SLA’s to ensure optimum performance
- Forecast and develop appropriate plans to maintain service levels in periods of high demand, out of hours and for new customers in different time zones as required.
- Create a team culture that supports the company values and drives the behaviour that delivers exemplary customer experience
What we are looking for:
- Degree educated or equivalent
- Record of tangible successes in the Account Management and customer lifecycle fields
- Self-starter, resilient, focused on achievement.
- Good understanding and experience of sales through service.
- Engaging leader – able to command attention and establish credibility and authority quickly
- Commercial, results and outcomes-focused, with strong data driven bias.
- Flexible, responsive and able to manage multiple priorities
- Inquisitive, enterprising and willing to challenge the status quo
- Strong influencing and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work across the organisation to achieve goals.
Location: Brentford, West London (TW8)
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.