Are you an excellent communicator with sales support experience who has a passion for education?
We are looking for a customer focused, ambitious and enthusiastic individual who shares our passion to genuinely make a difference. You will be a people’s person with a vibrant personality who wants to be part of our energetic and growing international team!
This is where you come in; the International Customer Support Advisor (ICSA) is a key part of the international business development and customer support activity.
You will need to:
- Provide professional customer support and low level account management to all new and existing international customers.
- Contact customers via email, telephone, and Skype and maximise on opportunities using a consultative sales approach
- Increase attendance to workshops and events internationally
- Providing accurate product knowledge and low level technical support to customers
- Ensure all customer activities are recorded accurately on the CRM
- Support the international and internal teams by answering queries, providing account information and forwarding potential leads
- Assist with business administrator duties as needed and at peak times
- Be receptive to international travel to support sales activities across the globe
What we are looking for:
- Customer service and sales experience essential
- A proven track record of telesales activity and lead generation
- Self-motivated and results focussed individual
- Excellent and efficient communicator
- International knowledge and Cultural awareness
- Excellent attendance and punctuality record
- High level of IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM systems, Financial systems)
If you are looking for a role with great earning potential and career development opportunities, then get in touch.
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.