GL Assessment have a new opportunity for a KR Surveys Administrator to join our team in Swindon. The main responsibilities of this role will be to input data from returned questionnaires into relevant systems, transforming data into usable information to be able to then produce reports to meet the customers’ requirements with 100% accuracy. To be able to set up online surveys for customers using specific criteria and in turn closing surveys and producing reports for customers to download.Responsible for updating the relevant systems accordingly and assist Scoring department through any given quiet period covering low level admin duties
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
This is not an exhaustive list, and within reason, additional tasks or duties may be requested still within the overall scope of the role:
- As directed by the Senior Surveys and Scoring Co-ordinator ensure the continued smooth running of all day to day aspects of the KR Data Entry requirements are fulfilled with complete accuracy meeting all customer expectations.
- Daily generate and distribute welcome emails and introduction information to all KR customers as required.
- Prepare and sort questionnaires upon arrival identifying and interpreting data to be entered and to set up online surveys meeting customer requirements.
- Always transfer specified information from paper-based questionnaires on to computer files either manually or through scanning with an excellent level of accuracy.
- Produce reports using data gathered from paper/online surveys meeting customer requirements.
- Work with the Senior Surveys and Scoring Co-ordinator to actively resolve queries.
- Maintain and update daily progress report and other various data files as required to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Assist Scoring department through any given quiet period covering low level admin duties.
- Assist with the scanning of AT materials in peak periods.
- Identify new working practices which will improve performance across processes and systems and recommend course of implementation to the Senior Surveys and Scoring Co-ordinator.
- Assist with any other duties as requested by Scoring Room Team Leader to assist the day to running of the Scoring Operation.
What are we looking for?
- Excellent personal management skills including email and documentation coordination.
- Demonstrable ability to schedule and prioritise tasks
- Excellent team working skills – equally important is the ability to work on own initiative with minimal supervision.
- Good attention to details and organisational skills.
- Will have acquired a minimum of 18 months experience in data input or similar role.
- To be educated to ‘A’ level or HND/HNC or equivalent.
- Competent in running MS Office software with specific spreadsheet capabilities and using online application.
Location: Swindon, SN2
Hours: Part time, 25 hours per week
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested, why we should meet you and your salary expectations to email@example.com