Are you a budding marketeer looking to join a company who will support, nurture and help develop your marketing skills?
The Marketing Intern will support the busy marketing team in delivering a high standard of service to internal and external stakeholders. You will also support timely and accurate reporting on marketing campaigns using a range of systems. The role will suit someone looking to begin their marketing career in a supportive and progressive environment.
GL Assessment is a leading global supplier of educational assessments, providing teachers with the data and insight they need to deliver positive outcomes for children throughout the world. We are passionate about education and we are building a world class team to help us deliver this vision.
- Email campaign building, deployment, tracking and reporting
- Using our CRM system to produce distribution lists that support targeted marketing campaigns
- Proofing social media posts and uploading content to our UK and international social media accounts (specifically Twitter and LinkedIn)
- Monitoring social media engagement
- Liaising with our Group Print Controller to carry out the fulfillment of printed material and direct mail campaigns
- Setting up and editing customer-facing webinars
- Managing inbound email queries and assigning follow up activities to the relevant teams
- Basic website copy editing
- Collation and distribution of fortnightly internal brief and termly internal e-newsletter
- Proof reading
- Creating promo codes to track activity
- Purchase order creation and budget recording
Location: Brentford, TW8
Hours: Full time, 37.5 hours per week on a 3-month fixed term contract (with an option to move into a permanent role after this time)
What we are looking for:
- Excellent organisational skills
- Degree holder, preferably within the business or marketing fields of study
- Strong communication skills including high level of written and spoken English
- Ability to pick up new skills quickly
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work independently within a small and busy team
- Able to juggle multiple deadlines for multiple stakeholders
- Knowledge of the education market is a plus!
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send us your CV with a cover letter to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.