The Operations and Data Assistant role plays a key part in the setup and ongoing support of customers using our online platform, Doddle. Working closely with the Customer Support Team, the Operations Manager and the Doddle product owner, the Operations & Data Assistant will work to ensure that customers can access the platform easily and use it to is maximum potential.
The duties will involve:
- Manipulation of data in Excel to format spreadsheets ready for import on to company systems
- Using a variety of tools (such as Power BI and VBA) to analyse customer and internal data
- Develop an understanding of basic query writing on a variety of systems to extract data
- Design and production of reports alongside the Customer Support Team so that our customers can gain insight in to their use of our platform.
- General administrative and office duties
This role has the potential to be a term time role with no need to work during the school holidays.
What we are looking for:
- Excellent computer skills
- A solid user of Excel and a strong interest to develop spreadsheet and analytical skills
- A positive and enthusiastic attitude to work, with an eagerness to 'pitch-in’ as part of a busy and varied department
- Ability to work on own initiative
- Strong eye for detail and accuracy in data analysis
Location: Oxford, OX4 1LF
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, eye care scheme, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Weekly fruit platters
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.