The role requires the post holder to become a key member of the team that will shape, maintain and drive the development of our assessment products and platforms throughout the entire software delivery life cycle.
- Day to day line management responsibilities for the team of Business System Analysts.
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with other department managers and staff to assist in the requirements gathering process.
- Collaborate with the business stakeholders and subject matter experts (SMEs) to obtain a greater understanding of the needs of the business
- Oversee the creation of detailed requirements for any given project or product
- Gain an understanding of the business, the processes, and help map out associated business rules and frameworks to aid the running of the business and ultimately requirements gathering.
- Ability to think outside of the box to develop solutions as part of the requirements gathering process
- Have 2+ years’ experience of working as a Business Systems Analyst in a Microsoft product-based environment.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in Business Information Technology or related field
- Be highly organised and work quickly; easily handle and adapt to numerous shifting priorities and successfully engage in multiple projects.
- Have the ability to work cohesively within a team and build effective stakeholder relationships at all levels
- Have the ability to effectively communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience and vice versa
- Have the ability to work at a fast pace, under pressure to tight deadlines, maintaining excellent attention to detail at all times.
- Be self-motivated and organised.
- Enjoy being part of a good-humoured and vibrant team.
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
To apply please send in your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.