The Telesales Advisor will work within a fast pace team and will take responsibility for their own individual sales activities using a consultative sales approach to ensure customer needs are being met. They will do this by contacting leads by phone or email to drive solution sales by providing an informative explanation of our product features and benefits. The Telesales Advisor is a key part of the sales and business development activity.
You will be customer focused, ambitious and enthusiastic person with a passion to genuinely make a difference. You will be a people’s person with a vibrant personality who wants to be part of our energetic and growing international team, based here in West London!
The hours of work are 7.30am - 4pm (Ad-hoc 6am starts and Sunday working)
You will need to:
- Execute outbound telemarketing / telesales calls using a consultative sales approach
- Confidently explain the features and benefits of each assessment
- Work closely with the International Consultants and Advisors to ensure handover of leads generated are tracked and communicated effectively
- Ensure leads in the CRM are managed and prioritised effectively
- Ensure all customer activities and all opportunities are recorded accurately on the CRM
- Provide cover for ICSA Team - customer services and administration as and when required
- Be receptive to international travel to support sales activities across the globe
What we are looking for:
- A proven track record of telesales activity and lead generation
- Self-motivated and results focused individual
- Ability to take on feedback and adapt sales approach
- Excellent and efficient communicator - both written and verbal
- Resilient in the face of adversity
- Be culturally aware and sensitive to different regions and cultures around the world
- Excellent time management and prioritisation skills
- High level of IT skills (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, CRM systems, Financial systems)
If you are looking for a role with great earning potential and career development opportunities, then get in touch.
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.