We are looking for a Training Coordinator to join our fast-paced training team on a FTC until the end of 2018. We need a fun, personable and people focused individual looking to make a positive impact in our business and our customers.
The Training Coordinator will ensure all training is planned to the highest standard and will focus on increasing attendance to our Assessment Workshops as well as our in-house training events. They will also review feedback to consistently improve our training offerings.
- Increasing attendance at GL training workshops and events
- Leading the Northern Ireland training project; booking and planning the most appropriate training sessions for customers
- Organising logistical and administrative support for training events
- Responding to customer queries regarding training by email and phone
- Tracking and reporting on the planning, delivery and evaluation of training events
- Branding training events materials
- Arranging travel and accommodation where necessary for trainers
- Designing and executing a programme of customer webinars
- Working in partnership with other customer facing teams to highlight the importance of training
What are we looking for?
- Team player who is fun, energetic and ready to learn
- Tenacious and enthusiastic - driven to achieve results
- Excellent communicator with a confident phone manner
- Customer-focused and solutions-orientated attitude- able to identify opportunities that meets the customer needs
- Process driven, logical and has meticulous attention to detail
- Ability to instil a high level of credibility and build relationships with customers and internal teams quickly
- Collaborative approach- happy to support GL customer facing teams
- Flexible approach; ability to adapt to different situations to meet the needs of the customer
- Focused and disciplined, ability to work under pressure
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
- BUPA Healthcare
- Life assurance
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
Interested or want to know more?
Please email your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you, to: GL.Recruitment@gl-assessment.co.uk.