The Trial Coordinator will provide support to the Admissions Testing (AT) Project Manager and Publishing Team, ensuring all education based 11+ trialling project requirements are met. These projects will include school recruitment, trialling, standardisation, reporting and analysis stages for all new product development in addition to other tasks as required, for example, market research or engagement of customers in development decisions.
The duties will involve:
- Alongside the Project Manager and/ or Product Owner, understand the requirements for each trial and plan a recruitment strategy
- Carry out all aspects of recruitment, including planning email campaigns, letter campaigns and phone calls to schools
- Achieve the minimum recruitment targets for each trial
- To liaise with schools in all aspects of delivering AT and Publishing projects including managing queries, monitoring school participation and collections; to ensure that all schools have completed testing within specific dates
- To prepare participant lists, maintain and report on take up of involvement in trialling projects
- To support the project managers & Stakeholders in the setting up, printing, packaging, despatch, delivery and collections of required paper materials as well as setting up and guiding schools in the use of our digital platform (Testwise) for all online trial testing
- To support the project managers & Stakeholders in the administration, despatch, collection and reporting of project outcomes to participants and internal stakeholders
- To contribute to the identification, specification and documentation of new and existing product and service proposals including efficient working practices within AT
- Any other duties as required by the AT Project Manager.
At GL Assessment, we are passionate about the role we play in supporting schools to grow children to their best potential. We do this by providing assessment solutions that help teachers learn more about their pupils so they can find the best way to teach them.
We are the leading UK provider in what we do and growing fast - at the last count we have delivered over 7 million online tests across the globe.
What we are looking for:
- Proven track record or recruitment activities in any field
- Excellent working knowledge of Excel and competent user of Microsoft Office software
- Educated to degree level
- Have a professional attitude and demonstrate a good work ethic
- Have an effective approach to problem solving and the ability to develop, deliver and evaluate new ideas
- Be accurate and precise in reporting, scoring and managing data.
- Be personable, enthusiastic and approachable, with a collaborative outlook when seeking to engage customers or internal stakeholders
- Be passionate about education, with desire to improve GL’s testing service and maintain the build quality of our industry-leading products
Location: Brentford, TW8
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- On site gym, weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contribution
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance/ vouchers
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
Please apply with your CV and cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you to email@example.com.