GL Assessment have an exciting opportunity for a Warehouse Handwork Assistant to join our team in Swindon.
The Warehouse Handwork Assistant will undertake general warehouse duties such that an efficient, cost-effective warehouse and distribution service is maintained.
Hours: 6-month contract - Part Time, 26.25 hours per week (working hours: 9:00am – 2.30pm)
Who are we?
GL Assessment is the leading provider of formative assessments to UK schools, as well as providing assessments for overseas ministries and British, bilingual and international schools in over 100 countries worldwide.
- Pack orders in the agreed manner to eliminate damaged in transit, at a speed, which causes no delay to the rest of the warehouse process.
- To keep forward packing locations stocked so that stock is always available to pack orders.
- Carry out kit make-ups accurately, at a speed, which contributes to saleable stock being always available for pickers.
- Count product accurately into sales packs at a speed, which causes no delay to the rest of the warehouse process.
- Shrink-wrap sales packs at a speed, which contributes, to saleable stock being always available for pickers.
- Carry out labelling jobs, at a speed which causes no delay to the rest of the warehouse process.
- Assist when directed, sections, which have staff shortages or are unable to meet the day’s objectives.
What are we looking for?
- 2 years’ experience having worked in a similar environment.
- Good attention to detail
- Flexibility and able to adapt to changing requirements
- Excellent communication skills with staff of all levels
- Access to a benefits and discount platform with access to 1000’s of discounts at retailers, leisure attractions and restaurants (GLEe provided by Reward Gateway)
- BUPA Healthcare, Life assurance
- Weekly fruit platters, parking facilities
- Pension scheme with enhanced employer contributions
- Season ticket loan, childcare assistance, eye care scheme
- Generous Annual Leave (including a day off for your birthday)
To apply please send in your CV, cover letter explaining why you are interested and why we should meet you and your salary expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org.