Assessment Insight Session: NGRT Training
Breaking through reading barriers
Our Assessment Insight Session on NGRT will allow you to examine the vital implications and issues surrounding Literacy assessment.
- Identifying students struggling with poor reading (decoding) and those who have poor comprehension skills
- Helping you to evaluate the effectiveness of reading interventions
- Allowing you to monitor and track the development of reading progress over time
- Supporting communication with parents, pupils, teachers and senior school leaders
- Identifying the literacy barriers to effective learning across the curriculum
- NGRT Group Report for Teachers
- NGRT Individual Report for Teachers (choose a small sample of approximately 6 students)
- NGRT Group Progress Report - optional
*Places at the session are free for all current GL Assessment customers with data. To register your interest or if you have any queries please contact the Training team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 0208 996 3624.