The Edron Academy Case Study
Thursday 01 December, 00:00 - 00:00
Senior leaders from the Edron Academy discuss how they use assessment data to support teaching and learning throughout a student’s journey through the school.
Charles Kelly, Deputy Head Lower School
- Introduction to the school
- Identifying primary children with different specialities
- Using primary student profiles
- Using primary progress tests
Stefan Doyle, Key Stage Three Coordinator
- Key Stage 2 – Key Stage 3 - The role of ASN (SEN) in transition
- Case study of action research using CAT4 in Key Stage 3
- Key Stage 3 tracking and target setting - links to KS4
Roger Stokes, Key Stage Four Coordinator
- The role of CAT4 in effective target setting
- Using CAT4 and PASS tests to develop early intervention strategies
Preparing students for the challenges of the IGCSE exams and the IB Diploma programme.
Click the button below to watch this webinar.